We always make sure to give each hospital an array of cards, but one of the hospitals requested to receive more cards with jokes. In order to accommodate their request, we asked people to make more funny cards.
Listed below are some jokes that we’ve received:
· What lives in apples and is an avid reader?
· What kind of materials do dinosaurs use for the floor of their homes?
· What did the female dinosaur call her blouse making business?
· What “bus” crossed the ocean?
· What do you call a Blind Dinosaur?
· Why did the nutty kid throw butter out of the window?
· Why did the nutty kid throw a glass of water out of the window?
· What happened when the Lion ate the comedian?
Here are clues to four of them – not in order:
If you know any of the answers please respond below….don’t cheat! J
Since uplifting spirits is what we’re all about, we have to have fun with the families, right?!! Here’s an example of what happens when we deliver this type of card. We walk into the room and state:
“Sorry….but we have to perform a quick test…”
Everyone in the room gets a bit nervous and looks around.
“Are you ready?”…..silence.
Then we tell the joke. The room lets out a sigh of relief and everyone begins to laugh even before we tell the punch line. Then after the family guesses or we give away the answer, we tell the patients to hold on to the card and give their nurse and doctor a “test”. It all ends with a smile on EVERYONE’S face…even the grandma who gave us the look of death when we walked in! J
Our KNOCK KNOCKson the door are followed by a smile!