top of page
Fri, Aug 05|
Cardz For Kidz Day
You're invited to attend a virtual event to share your support for Cardz For Kidz!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 05, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Announcing our 3rd Annual Cardz For Kidz Day!!
- Who?: Everyone!
- What?: A day where all Cardz For Kidz supporters come together to celebrate our shared accomplishments and all of the overcomers that we serve
- Why?: Our founder, Ike Nwankwo, was having 15+ seizures a day due to epilepsy. So, on August 5th, 2005 he underwent brain surgery to stop or limit the severity of the seizures. He has dedicated his life to serving and encouraging those who may be experiencing difficult times. His firsthand experience of being confined to a hospital bed was why we implemented room-to-room card deliveries and many other practices to help all recipients feel the love with every delivery.
- When?: August 5th from 7:30-9:30 CST
- Where?: Virtual event will be held on Zoom with details emailed to those who RSVP
- How?: There will be card making, a 50/50 raffle, testimonials from a couple of our influencers, and a gourmet popcorn fundraiser
bottom of page